CBT is proud to be a Community Foundation
The Alberni-Clayoquot Regional District (ACRD) invites Area-C (Long Beach) residents to express interest in a four-year volunteer term as Director and Alternate Director on the Clayoquot Biosphere Trust (CBT) Board of Directors.
As a director you will:
- Bring vision, commitment and energy to making a difference in our region through the CBT’s work as a community foundation.
- Demonstrate eagerness to work in a consensus and team oriented environment with a committed board, volunteers and staff.
- Reflect, listen and communicate with the individuals, groups and community you serve.
- Abide by the CBT Constitution, Bylaws, approved policies and guidelines.
- Bring knowledge, skills and interest in one or more areas of governance and management (planning, policy development, finance, fund development, investment, grant making,